Suntuf® Corrugated Polycarbonate Sheet - IRN Profile
SUNTUF corrugated polycarbonate sheet is an outstanding roofing material that offers superior physical properties. SUNTUF is favoured by professionals for noncorrosive industrial structural roofing and siding, and by DIY/trade home owners for a multitude of DIY applications, due to its high impact strength and wide service temperature range.
SUNTUF's high light transmission and unlimited range of profiles allow it to integrate as a high quality rooflight into any roofing profile.
- Impact resistant - virtually unbreakable
- Transparent - up to 90% light transmission
- Weather and UV resistant
- Wide service temperature range
- UV screening - better than sunscreens
- Good flammability rating - does not emit toxic gasses when burning
- Warranted against yellowing, loss of light transmission and hail penetration
- Easy to work with and install
- Commercial greenhouses
- Garden centres
- Construction and industry
- Rooflights and skylights
- Architectural structures, industrial facilities, public buildings, etc.
- Canopies and shelters (garages, swimming pools, etc.)
- Covered walkways and sidewalks