Rafter Gasket System Glazing Bar to suit a minimum 50mm wide rafter
The rafter gasket system is a roof bar designed to sit on top of a rafter that is a minimum of 50mm wide. It is provided in a convenient pack comprising of a capping bar lid with the gasket already inserted, a rafter gasket and a push fit end plate all in a polythene sleeve.
- Rafter Gasket
- Capping bar with gasket inserted
- Push fit plastic end plate
- Multiwall polycarbonate up to 25mm thick (see below for maximum recomended glaxing bar centres)
Glazing Bar Recomended Centers:
- Minimum of 50mm wide - NB we do not recomend using 16mm and 25mm thick multiwall on 50mm wide rafters and would sugest that a quadrant is added either side of the exisitng rafter to bulk it out to 60mm and the 60mm wide Rafter Gasket System is used.
- 10mm thick multiwall sheet a a max of 700mm centres
- 16mm thick multiwall sheet on a max of 1000mm centres
- 25mm thick multiwall sheet on a max of 1250mm centres
We would be happy to advise the components needed to cover your roofing requirements. Please do not hesitate to contact the office for more details either on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01909 773037