Palruf® Corrugated PVC Sheet - 3" Standard Profile
PALRUF corrugated PVC sheet is an all-round durable roofing solution, combining excellent resistance to chemicals, fire and impact.
PALRUF endures harsh chemical environments where other roofing materials will quickly corrode; making it ideal for roofing, side panelling and cladding applications in industry, agriculture and construction.
PALRUF is stocked in a clear finish and a number of different profiles. It can be easily installed in DIY/trade applications.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Weather and UV resistant
- High fire resistance
- Will not rust or corrode
- Ideal for arched roofs and curved walls
- High impact - resists breakage, easily handled, quickly installed
- Requires minimum maintenance
- Construction - Costal construction, public buildings, parks, sports and recreation facilities
- Industry - Chemical and pharmaceutical plants, ports, pulp and paper plants, power stations, mines, metal processing facilities
- Agriculture - Greenhouses, cow sheds, hen houses, pigpens, barns and machinery sheds
- Do-It-Yourself - Sun houses, skylights, garages (carports), porches, patio enclosures, awnings, partitions and gazebos (pergolas).
- Food Industry - Food manufacturing plants, storage and refrigeration rooms, sorting halls